Warren Esanu is a founder of Esanu Katsky Korins and Siger (now Katsky Korins LLP). Ranked AV® (the highest ranking) by his peers, Warren has counseled wealthy families regarding estate and trust planning and estate and trust administration. He has represented individuals and families in the sale and recapitalization of closely-held businesses. In addition, Warren has extensive experience in a wide range of corporate and tax matters.
Moreover, he has worked extensively on both public and private company mergers, leveraged buy-outs, acquisitions and sales.
Warren is a published author and editor of a number of books and publications.
He has lectured on corporate and tax matters. In addition, he has served as chairman of the board of a public company and as a director of a number of public and private companies.
Warren has represented:
- The controlling shareholders in bringing private a publicly-held company
- A privately-held medical device company in its sale to one of the world’s largest multi-national corporations
- A public company in the sale of several of its subsidiaries
- A public company in an exchange of debt for equity
- The purchaser of the largest privately held hat company in the United States
- The seller of the largest privately held luggage company in the United States to a leveraged-buyout firm
- A broker dealer in a significant number of initial public offerings and private placements