Mid Capacity | Compact | Versatile
High throughput, fully automated fluorescent scanning
ALLEGRO PLUS is an automatic fluorescent imaging system with an 8 slide motorized stage, for scanning multiple test types in a single batch. With sophisticated applications for automatically scanning, analyzing and sorting a wide variety of FISH samples in real-time, ALLEGRO PLUS is a fast and accurate scanning platform that can identify various chromosomal aberrations under fluorescent light (such as amplifications, translocations, inversions and deletions).
ALLEGRO PLUS accommodates multiple FDA cleared and CE marked FISH applications, as well as whole-slide virtualization, for remote review and analysis. The addition of Bright-Field illumination (optional) supports cell classification according to cell morphology and Karyotyping.
High quality imaging
BioView’s high quality imaging and optical components ensure superior imaging quality, reliability and ultimately more accurate results. They also provide professionals with clear, true, non-enhanced images on which they can perform a more precise analysis.
- Fully equipped Fluorescent microscope, including filters and objectives
- Oil immersion objectives for more accurate, finely detailed images
- Software controlled filter and objective swap according to the specific probe scanned
- Software controlled focus that automatically captures multiple focal layers
- Sensitive, high resolution digital camera